Monday 9 May 2011

#Lovemonday Week 2

If you haven't read about #LoveMonday then why not go over to Martin Saunders Blog and take a look at what it is all about.

This week I though I'd do a slightly longer Blog shout out to three friends who are truly amazing and deserve encouragement for all the great things they do. So with out further ado...

Ollie Ewing:

For being an amazing friend since we were teenagers. You have such great energy and enthusiasm and throw your whole weight behind everything you do! You great to be around and can cheer me up no matter what. Bless you mate.

Steve Winslade:

You have been such a great ear and voice of wisdom whenever I have needed it. You video messages whilst I have been out here have been a great comfort and I can't wait to hang out with you again when I'm back in the UK. Your always one of the first people I speak to about a problem I am facing. Bless you mate.

Matt Rowe:

You seam to be as silly as me, and yet can be incredibly serious at the same time, definitely a talent! I miss our regular coffee/meal/whatever that we use to have in Leicester and we will have to meet up in the summer. Chelmsford (and espeically their laddies) are lucky to have you there. God bless mate.