Monday 23 May 2011

Blogging hiatus

This coming weekend I and all the teachers at the school are heading over to Kharkiv to the bi-annual Ukrainian TEFL development conference [hosted by various IH schools]. This will be my second conference but the first one where I present something! [EEEEEK] it's going to be a 45 minute seminar on motivating teenagers [and other magic tricks] and I have to have a draft version ready for Friday's professional development session. Needless to say I am a little worried about the whole thing, with typical issues of self doubt and the pressing immanent date of the conference.

I intend to record it and upload it on here afterwards for your viewing pleasure with a summary of the points made.

Due to preparing this and a few other tasks I won't be blogging this coming week but I shall be back next week. If you have any suggestions of things you would like to see on the blog next week when I'm back then please leave a comment bellow.