Monday 2 May 2011

Blog round up April 2011

So the moment you've been waiting for! The blog has seen an increase this month to 901 page view it's second ever highest amount! [and I barely blogged last week]. Most people visited the Blog from the United Kingdom, then Iran!?!?!?! Then the Ukraine.

The most popular post was... Words on the Whiteboard... that old classic, I think it goes to show how far a catchy title can go.

Most of my visitors came from Facebook.

The post I was most proud of this month was my attempt at writing a Haiku in Russian.

I was finally asked a question on Vyou!!!! please ask another!
       

My favourite video this month was... This


My favourite song this month has been... You are mine by Mutemath


My favourite post that someone else wrote was... this

I would like to also say that the Russian Language blogs in the Blog feed have been really useful and I recommend you check them out.