Saturday 16 April 2011

Some exciting news: summer and next year

This week I have had been very busy making arrangement for the future. By that I am reffering to both the summer and next year.

On Wednesday evening I had an interview with a summer school and have now been offered a job for the summer working in Oxford. It will certainly be very busy during this time there [though what is new with that] and it isn't for the whole summer so I WILL return to sunny New Malden as well.

The other big news is that I have talked with the Director of the school about next year and So I am now planning on returning to the Ukraine next year. Obviously the downside of this means at least another year 2000+ miles away from Family and Friends. However I am glad to have some more clarity about what will happen in the future so I can pursue some longer term goals here.

Of course if you would like to visit the Ukraine [or Oxford whilst I am there] then please do leave a comment bellow.