Friday 22 April 2011

A little Update: TV and all that Jazz

The last month or so I have been popping over to English Club T.V. studios to film a pilot program for a possible new series they have come up with. Yesterday we finally actually recorded the pilot and with the exception of a quick sound check on my voice I just have to wait to see it finally come out.

It has been really interesting to see behind the scenes of a TV studio and how they go about making a program. Having make up put on was also quite interesting, although my hair did it's up most to resist the affect of even professional hair products being put in it.

The actually filming for the 3 minute program took 5 hours! Although this was longer than normal due to it being my first time making a program. My first time working with this director, the language barrier and a few slight technical hitches.

As soon as I can I will try to put up a video clip for you to see.