Monday 4 April 2011

March 2011 in review

So another month down and it's time to review.

March had more page views than any previous month [bar one and that was when the blog was on the Lib Dem Blog aggregator.]

The top viewed post was "is that not the type fast I require?" where I explained my reasons for fasting in Lent and also gave some insights into Ukrainian Lent.

The top country for visits was...THE UKRAINE! that's a new number one, clearly I have a new fan who hasn't said anything yet.
[Please do comment on the Blog.]

My favourite Blog post that I wrote was my post about fasting.

My favourite Blog post that someone else wrote were Nat GIllets Tag team on singing in the church/the well.

I asked the question: what is your favourite poem...and have so far received no replies on the blog.

I also uploaded a video about Why I believe in Christianity.

I was heavily involved in a discussion about singing on Andrew Brims' blog.

Best video of the month


Apologies for the lateness of this post, it was mainly due to being back in England briefly for a wedding.