Monday 28 March 2011

Why I believe: video



I was encourage by a good friend to find ways to reach the 1024 window. That being the group of people who get most of their information, community and entertainment from their computer screen [usually 1024 by 768 pixels.]
One of his suggestions was to make a short video about why I believe in Christianity. Of course the main problem with a short video is that it doesn't really show the whole story and in fact is by no means conclusive but I hope that it at least sparks your interest. If you would like to post your own video on why you believer [or why you don't believe] then please do and do so in response. I will embed all the responses [pro or against] on this page.

[The only exception being for those which are deemed to be liable, abusive or forms of cyber bullying. other than that I have no problem.]