Wednesday 23 March 2011

Highlights and Lowlights of the weekend

My weekend was filled with a variety of ups and downs. The highlights included going to Shevchenko park [Named after the famous Ukrainian Poet Tatars Shevchenko not the footballer] on Saturday, and then getting to watch the more commonly known Shevchenko the next day in the Dianamo Kyiv vs Dnipro match [Dnipro went on to win the match].
I had hoped to put up some pictures from the park and the match But unfortunately my wallet and Camera were stolen whilst I was sitting in the pub on Saturday. As such the amount of picture that are posted on the Blog may decrease for a while until I happen to acquire another one [though I do still have the web camera built in to the laptop so I can take pics.]
In other news I have been visiting the "English Club" Television studio in preparation for making a pilot episode for them. It sound like there is a lot of potential for this and hopefully I will be able to post more details soon.

Finally, some nice news, I won a competition on "Brimming over" for comments/suggestion on certain post, so Why not go visit it and see what it is like.

Any questions?