Wednesday 2 March 2011

February 2011 Blog Update

Well another month gone and so here come the stats.

This month there was a total of 137 page views from 84 visits and 49 Unique visitors. Over 50% came from the UK, with the other visitors from Belarus, Spain, The Ukraine, The United States and a whole host of others [in that order].

The top viewed Blog post was the general site page with 2011 January aims update and reflections on learning a foreign language following.

My personal favourite post from the month was the revelation that I love speaking foreign languages. [with embarrassing words second]

I would still like people to ask me some questions to reply to [no one has yet].

I would also like to share with you my successes and failures with my 2011 aims this month.

Blog posts I have enjoyed. [in no order]
The start of Andrew Brims 7 signs series

Generally been enjoying Virtually Naked blog this month.


Interesting things on the internet

Gorod.dp.ua a website with information about Dnipropetrovsk, the closest thing to a local news blog.

Tastyfresh. Christian dance music site.


Video of the month:


So that's February in Hindsight.