Sunday 26 September 2010

Multi-Lingual blogging day.

I found out about this event recently via Lib Dem Voice and thought I would give it a go in Russian...However it has quickly become apparent that my level of Russian still has a very long way to go and so what I actually do end up posting in Russian will be very basic (and not including this pre-amble that has used such words as "pre-amble" that I simple do not know. I Could cheat and use babel fish/google translate but I feel that would defile the point of the exercise slightly.) So without further a do my Multi-lingual Blog post....

Привет из Украины, меня зовут Крис Уилсон и я живу в Украине в течение месяца сейчас. Это очень интересная страна, полная прекрасных людей. Хотя на первых людей лоскутных холодной я узнал, они очень открытые и помощь с моей плохой русский язык.Жизнь в другой стране может быть очень трудно, но очень хорошо, как хорошо, Есть всегда новые впечатления, и они лучше с хорошими друзьями. Я люблю еда здесь, но это потребуется время, чтобы привыкнуть к, и я люблю погоду (но она будет меняться).


[Translation]

Hello from the Ukraine, My name is Chris Wilson and I have been living in the Ukraine for a month now. It is a very interesting country full of wonderful people. Although at first people seamed cold I learnt they are very open and help with my bad Russian.
Living in another country can be very hard but very good as well, there are always new experiences and they are better with good friends. I love the food here, but it did take time to get use to, and I love the weather (but it will change).

No comments:

Post a Comment