Friday 3 June 2011

May 2011

So here is the Blog round up of the month of May, I hope you enjoy it.

This month I have had most page views than I have EVER had before! With around 207 visits.
The top three countries were The United Kingdom, The Ukraine and The United States.

The most popular post was "My house shall be called a house of prayer." Which was helped in no small part by Andrew Brims mentioning it in his weekly email.

I did a total of 25 posts the month! [when I have set the target of only 8] and I even made a video or 2 !

My favourite post that I wrote was probably the parable of the dancer [and yet had very few views and no comments :( ]

My most commentated on article was for my video about what makes you feel yourself.


So comments, what did you enjoy this month? What do you want more/less of? How can the blog be improved?