Monday 23 April 2012

Coming to a computer near you, SOON!

So I have the new blog and I am preparing some posts to put on it. But I'd love your input on:

  • How I should launch it? 
  • What would you like to see on it? 
  • What new things would you like?


Here are a few of my current ideas.

  • More videos
  • A series on Discipleship
  • More pictures from Ukraine (while I remain here) 
  • Encouraging people.
  • More prayers
There is also one last question. What to do with this blog? 
Do I leave it here as a monument to all those post I wrote? Do I pick and choose and get rid of the ones I don't like. Do I delete the whole thing? My preference at the moment is the second option as that would mean I can still refer people from this blog (I do get lot of search landing due to how many posts I've written) and the process of selecting my posts will be a nice experience.

(I still need to make a little logo, set up some of the background elements of the site as well as having a few posts ready for launch. If you like the ideas and would like to post something on these themes then please do send me a message or leave a comment bellow.)