Sunday 25 September 2011

A new layout and less sidebars

So you can probably see that I have changed my layout to be a lot simpler and to have less sidebars. There are a few reasons for this (It seams that when ever I do something it's always a few, never one or two, always a few).

The first is that it looks nicer and less complicated. In an internet age when you have social media sites which have a mini version of the social platform held in the top right corner of the page it's nice to have things simple and basic.

The second follows on from this as having less things to load onto the blog each time will mean that it takes less time to load up whenever you come and visit! How nice of me.

Also if you look at the top bar there is a new page link to my new teaching blog. Called A noobs guide to TEFL, you can read more about it here.

I'd like to make a request. Think of someone who might like this blog... and invite them. That's all.