Tuesday 5 July 2011

Project Gutenberg

Yesterday I remembered the Values of the Christian community I was, and to some degree still am, involved with in Sutton called The Well.

One of these is Teachability and as such I thought I'd link to a great resources for learning. Project Gutenberg.


The idea of Project Gutenberg is to provide e-book copies of books who's copy write has expired and as such are now legal to be distributed by anyone.

There are many secular books and also some spiritual ones and as such is a great resource for holistic learning. I would certainly recommend checking it out and considering downloading a book to read.

Personally it is a bit of a shame not to have a paper copy of a book and sometimes staring at a screen for a long time can start to strain my eyes but still having the option to read these books that I wouldn't normally makes it worth it.