Friday 1 July 2011

The best of the blog June 2011

It's the end of the month and it's time for another best of the blog!

Blog stats.

This month again saw a new record in terms of page views and visitors to the blog and also my post "words on a whiteboard" become the new most visited post that I have done. And as such was the most popular page this month. I suspect it's snappy title is what has lead to it's success.

The most popular new post was the video challenge 2: draw a self portrait. Which so far I've only had one reply to. Though if I included my review of IHDNK [which is technically a page and so slightly different] then that would actually be the top post.

The top country for visitors was the United Kingdom with the United states a very distant second.

Favourite...

I'd like your thoughts on this post please: Live a quite untamed life.

My favourite post on the internet was Tom's bible in a year. His reminder about the importance of preaching was really great to read.

My favourite video on the internet was


That was my blog month, tomorrow 2011 aims update.