Wednesday 16 February 2011

Speak to me

One of the greatest things in blogging is when someone comments on something you have written. It shows that this person hasn't dropped on your blog, realised they have made a mistake and then left without even reading what you put.

Unfortunately I have never really been blessed by an abundance of comments on this blog, I did have some minor success when I was on wordpress and blogging about political things, but since the move over to blogger and changing the main topic of post there has been a rapid reduction in the amount of comments I have received on here.

So I want to encourage you to write comments. I don't care if they are literally just to mention that you read the post or if they completely disagree with everything I have written but please do write.

Or if you don't fancy writing a comment but would rather ask me a question then you can choose to ask a quick text based question [with text response] or a text message and a video response using the appropriate service bellow.