Monday 21 February 2011

A quick reflection and update: 21/02/2011

Today's blog shall be very short as I have a few writing activities that I must do. These included the first of my International House Young learners course, A guest Blog post...well sort of. [more to be revealed later] an online training course, AND I need to do my regular planning as well. This is part of the reason for the brevity of the post today and will simply be a little update with some thoughts.

Work has become much more time consuming and the fact the office is further away from my house means that I end up spending the whole day out of the class [and I now have every day from 8-8 apart from Monday when I finish at 6:30.]

The weekend once again flew by with several highlights [not the basketball this week though!] including an amazing lunch with the other teachers, inventing a new Russian word [when trying to ask for the spiciest chilli a man had] and a very good sermon [once again] at Nadesda church.

I still haven't done the video I said I would and I am contemplating removing videos from my aims, I shall continue to reflect on this though.

The month is nearly over! This means I only have four months left on my contract! Where has the time gone!

Mobile internet can be really slow.

Hopefully the next post will be longer and more thought out. please comment or ask me a question.