Wednesday 14 July 2010

Half a year gone

One of the things I have started doing in the last couple of years is making a list of things I want to achieve in the year. In the last few years It has provided me with something to look at and remind myself of the things I want to get done this year and prompt me to achieve them.

I have to now admit that this year I haven't actually paid as much attention to my list and I have just come across it again and been reflecting on what things I have achieved and what I haven't. So hear is a list of some of the things that I have done this year.

  • Run a 10k race
  • Completed a CELTA course
  • Started to Blog regularly
  • Been featured in the Lib Dem Voice Golden Dozen (twice) 
  • Gone undercover at both a Labour and Conservative event
  • Been an Usher for a wedding
  • Developed a signature dish to cook (it's chicken and chorizo paella incase you're wondering)
  • Joined a Political Party
  • Helped out in an election campaign
  • Increased the ammount I'm giving to charity
so a few things so far (i'm sure there are some that I have missed of so I will come back and add them) but there are still quite a few I haven't so hopefully this will be even long by the end of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment