Monday 7 May 2012

Reposting on the new blog

Over on my new blog (click here to check it out) I've started to post some of my favourite old posts here, especially ones that fit in with the new goals of the blog.

I'm not just going to post the original post tho, I'll add some new details or thoughts that have arisen since I originally posted the blog post.

The first one I've crossed over is my Review of Jeff Goins book.
Why did I choose this one? 

  • It's one of the last posts I wrote on here so I don't need to do much to improve it. 
  • It encourages creativity and being a producer not just a consumer (just like the aims of my blog).
  • Jeff is trying to publicise it (as it is a new release) so this is my attempt to help that publicity. 
I'm planning to put up some of my other reviews and adding some more in but I'd love to know 
what other posts you've enjoyed and would like to see reposted? (perhaps with an update.) 

Leave a comment bellow...or on the new blog!