Saturday 12 May 2012

Chris J Wilson Discipleship

Get yourself over to Chris J Wilson as I've done the first post on Discipleship today. [Click here to read more]

I've been excited about writing this series for a while and been trying to get the start right. As usually it's not perfect but it's better to actually do something good than nothing perfect. So, go over, leave a comment and let me know what you think.

In fact, Jesus last instructions to the disciples was to "Go make disciples all across the earth, starting in Jerusalem, then  Judea and Samaria and finally to the ends of the earth." [taken from the Chris Standard Version and mixing Acts 1:8 and Matthew 28: 19So, I think we can agree that Jesus thought Disciple making was a good thing and there was a reason they were called Disciples instead of something else.


No preview picture today. You have to go over and find out what I used!