Tuesday 4 January 2011

2010 review of Wilson's words

This year has certainly been a big year for me. This time last year I was single, living at home, in a job that wasn't really very rewarding and not really going anywhere in life. Fast forward 12 months...and I am still single, but I have spent the last four months in the Ukriane, I have been doing a job that I love, and I have certainly grown up a lot! So let's look back over some of my favourite posts of the year.

I think the best post has to be the night I had a gun pointed at my head.

My best political post [for analysis wise] has to be Why does David Cameron want Turkey in the EU.

Best video: it was a hard one But I think Russian Winnie the pooh [Vinnie Puh] wins [My video from being on the pitch of Shaktar Donestk was pretty special to me]

Best EFL: Not sure that I made any outstanding posts but I think my observations about learning a language abroad will have to do.

Best Christian:

My Most visited for the year: for some reason my in joke [which really isn't very funny] about blaming Ollie Ewing for everything got the most hits? very strange. However on a more serious note my personal reflection "words on a white board" has done very well.

My Articles that got into the Lib Dem Golden Dozen. Why are Labour Targeting the Lib Dems and My shock that Conservative home want the Lib Dems for 5 years.

I have to mention Lee Griffin article on Higher Education funding

So those are last years highlights. If you look back over the blogging history you will no doubt notice that the focus has shifted from political blogging to more general updates and general thoughts. One which I feel completely happy about and shall continue with. I hope you enjoyed the Blog last year and will continue to enjoy it this year.
[final Blog stats, Since I transfered over to this blog on blogger (sometime in June) I've had 4,872 page visits with the top post having 216 hits]