Saturday 8 October 2011

Canadian Thanksgiving

Today I'm going round to my fellow teachers house for Canadian thanksgiving. Whilst my initial reaction is to think of all the wonderful food that I am sure I will soon be thankfully for eating (I'm very interested in trying pumpkin pie!) it has made me think of some more things to be thankful for.

  1. I am of course thankful for my girlfriend who continues to amaze me everyday.
  2. My great friends who have been such a help and great companions, especially during hard times.
  3. My parents for all they have done and all the help they gave when I was growing up.
  4. Being born in a very affluent area where I have had more than I need all my life.
  5. The opportunity to go to university and study a subject I really enjoyed.
  6. My great job that I love, even if it can be hard work.
  7. And last but not least for Jesus's sacrifice. I don't think there is anything I can be more thankful for. 

What are you thankful for?